- Tor and the Dark Art of Anonymity (deep web, kali linux, hacking, bitcoins): Defeat NSA Spying
- 1.6 MB
- Dark Anonymity deep kali linux hacking bitcoins Defeat Spying
The verdict is in: Tor & the Dark Art of Anonymity is ‘totally unputdownable’ and shouldn’t be started late at night.
The evidence is in: It’s 1984 and the NSA hates Tor more than the FBI. Anyone who runs a Tor server is suspect. Even Google wants it gone. As do Facebook, Yahoo and every other media giant. Bottom line: If it is Orwell’s 1984, then it is high time the gloves came off. It’s time to FIGHT BACK.
Other books tell you to install Tor and encrypt your hard drive and leave it at that. This book goes much deeper, delving into the very heart of personal invisibility, offline and on: how to create a new darknet persona and leave no electronic trail when you disappear. In essence, how to be anonymous without looking like you’re trying to be anonymous. Master the ART OF INVISIBILITY. The time is now.
Covered in Tor:
– Darknet Marketplaces & Opsec
– Why Silk Road Failed
– Bitcoins, Guns & Drugs
– The Hidden Wiki – What To Do If Caught
– How to Run a Hidden Server on the Deep Web the Right Way
– Linux, Darknet Edition
– Encryption & Mobile Tor
– Darknet Personas
– Police Raids; How to Survive a Police Interrogation
– How Hacking Groups like Anonymous, Lulzsec & Reloaded Stay Hidden
Curious? Find out how to be a ghost in the machine before it’s too late.
Makes an excellent companion piece to The Hacker Playbook by Peter Kim and The Art of Invisibility by Kevin Mitnick.
More at ibit.to
Tor and the Dark Art of Anonymity (deep web, kali linux, hacking, bitcoins): Defeat NSA Spyingfrom to
0 b/s/ ↗