- 4.4 GB
- 1987 Comes 2017 720p BluRay x264 Day JRP
1987: When the Day Comes (2017)
In 1987 Korea, under an oppressive military regime, a college student gets killed during a police interrogation involving torture. Government of officials are quick to cover up the death and order the body to be cremated. A prosecutor who is supposed to sign the cremation release, raises questions about a 21-year-old kid dying of a heart attack, and he begins looking into the case for truth. Despite a systematic attempt to silence everyone involved in the case, the truth gets out, causing an eruption of public outrage.expand_more
- Ha Jung-woo As Prosecutor Choi Hwan
- Kim Yoon-seok As Park Cheo-won
- Yoo Hae-jin As Han Byung-yong
- Kim Tae-ri As Yeon-hee
- Park Hee-soon As Detective Jo Han-kyung
- Lee Hee-joon As Reporter Yoon Sang-sam
- Sul Kyung-gu As Kim Jung-nam
- Kang Dong-won As Lee Han-yeol
- Yeo Jin-goo As Park Jong-chul
- Moon Sung-keun As Jang Se-dong
- Woo Hyeon As Kang Min-chang
- Jeong In-gi As Priest Kim Seung-hoon
- Yoo Seung-mok As Yoo Jung-bang
- Park Ji-hwan As Detective Hwang
- Kim Eui-sung As Lee Boo-young
- Kim Jong-su As Park Jung-ki
- Jo Woo-jin As Park Jong-chul's uncle
- Park Kyung-hye As Jung-mi
- Oh Dal-su As Journalist
- Ko Chang-seok As Journalist
- Moon So-ri As Protester
- Lee Hwa-ryong As Priest Ham
- Kim Soo-jin As Yeon-hee's mother
- Hyun Bong-sik As Mr. Park expand_more
In 1987 Korea under an oppressive military regime| the unlawful interrogation and death of a college student ignite ordinary citizens to fight for the truth andbring about justice.
. [JRP] .
Title : 1987: When the Day Comes
Video : 1280x696 23.976fps4195kbps
Audio : Korean DD5.1640kbps
Subtitles : English
[J R P]
[J R P]
Active for 14 years! Bringing the scene the best from Japan and around the world.
We are currently looking for a new site or archive.
Current sections are MP3, MDVDR, MBLURAY, BLURAY COMPLETE, X264 (1080, 720, RIP), PS4, 3DS, NSW, PSV.
Many groups in one All4114ALL
Bless the hand that feeds
. 2010 ascii@brnstm .
More at ibit.to
0 b/s/ ↗