- [Packt] Hands-On Spring Security 5.x [FCO]
- 278 MB
- Packt Hands Spring Security
By : Tomasz Lelek
Released : Wednesday, January 30, 2019 New Release!
Torrent Contains : 30 Files, 6 Folders
A hands-on guide to secure and prevent your web apps and RESTful services from being hacked using Spring Security 5.1.1
Course Length 1 hour 16 minutes
Table of Contents
• STARTING APPLICATION GUARDED BY SPRING SECURITY
• CREATE CUSTOM AUTHENTICATION AND INTEGRATE IT WITH SPRING MVC
• USING OAUTH 2 WITH SPRING BOOT MICROSERVICE
• CUSTOM AUTHORIZATION WITH SERVLET API AND REACTIVE API
• PREVENTING COMMON ATTACKS WITH SPRING SECURITY
Securing your application from hackers is the most high-pressure concerns for developers. In this course, you’ll learn how to protect your Java application from malicious attacks and users with the Spring Security framework.
You’ll integrate Spring Security into your application using the Spring frameworks through practical, hands-on examples. You’ll see how to secure your web application, integrate authentication and authorization mechanisms, and restrict access to your application. You’ll discover how to integrate it with popular frameworks such as Spring Web MVC, Spring-Boot, Spring-Data, Servlet API injection, and more.
We’ll cover the security challenges with Reactive web apps built for the cloud, RESTful web services, and microservice architectures with the Spring framework. You’ll also implement techniques for protection against attacks such as session fixation, clickjacking, cross-site request forgery, and more.
By the end of the course, you’ll understand common security vulnerabilities and be able to prevent them with Spring Security, with an empirical approach to securing your web applications.
The code bundle for this course is available at https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Hands-on-Spring-Security-5.1.1
Style and Approach
This step-by-step, fast-paced guide will help you secure your app with Spring Security. With this practical approach, you’ll take your skills to the next level and will be able to create totally secure applications.
What You Will Learn
• Get to know Spring Security and its concepts
• Explore Spring Security Advanced configuration tips
• Distinguish between Authorization and Authentication
• Implement a custom Authentication mechanism
• Integrate OAuth2 mechanism with your application to make it more secure
• Define roles with Spring Security Authorization
• Prevent common attacks such as CORS and CSRF with proper spring-security configuration
Tomasz Lelek is a Software Engineer, programming mostly in Java and Scala. He has been working with the Spark and ML APIs for the past 5 years with production experience in processing petabytes of data.
He is passionate about nearly everything associated with software development and believes that we should always try to consider different solutions and approaches before solving a problem. Recently he was a speaker at conferences in Poland, Confitura and JDD (Java Developers Day), and at Krakow Scala User Group. He has also conducted a live coding session at Geecon Conference.
He is a co-founder of www.initlearn.com, an e-learning platform that was built with the Java language.
More at ibit.to
[Packt] Hands-On Spring Security 5.x [FCO]from to
0 b/s/ ↗